Our professional mechanics have many years of experience and have been active cyclists for over 20 years. Skilled in all facets of bike repairs and bike maintenance services, you will receive the best results and peace of mind knowing your bike is being looked after.
Whether you need bike maintenance before your next competition, you want to ensure your bike is running smoothly, you are after new bicycle parts or something has gone wrong and you require bike repairs, our mechanics have got it covered.
Chain Gang also offers Bike Hire to keep you riding while your bike is being serviced. Simply ask on of our staff members when booking your bike in to service and we will reserve a bike for you. Click in the tool bar above for more information about our Bike Hire services
Benefits of using Chain Gang bike repair & bike maintenance services:
- Keep you informed of any extra bike repairs or parts needed to avoid unexpected fees or charges at the end of the service;
- Extended office hours for early drop-offs and late pick-ups;
- Express turn-arounds on service; and
- Local pick-up and drop-off service.
* Local pick-up and drop-off $20 each way ** All service is labour only, parts are extra
BOOK A BIKE SERVICE. Call US NOW ON 3715 8990
Basic Service $99
- Check tyre condition
- Check Chain condition
- Align derailleur hanger
- Tune Gears
- Adjust brakes
- Check limit screws
- Tighten cassette
- Minor wheel true
- Adjust Hub play
- Degrease and lubricate Chain
- Torque all bolts
Premium Service $159
- All servicing from basic service plus
- Full Degrease of drivetrain
- Wash entire bicycle
- Clear all pivots of debris
- Lubricate cables
- Lubricate all pivots in brakes and derailleurs
- Wheels cleaned and tensioned and trued
- File and prep brake pads ( remove and clean hydraulic pads )
- Inflate tyres and test ride
- Polish Frame
- Remove, Clean, Regrease and refit Bottom bracket cups and bearings $35
- Remove, Clean, Regrease and refit Headset bearings $30
- Remove, Clean, Regrease of bolts in Stem, derailleurs, brakes and Pedals $50
- Remove, clean and replace Carbon grip to handlebars and seat post $25
- Replace Gear or brake cables, inner and outer lining high quality only $20 each**
- Hub Servicing, $50 Rear, $30 front
- Bleed Hydraulic Brakes $60
- Wrap Bar tape $10
**Campagnolo cable kit $50 Fitting
- Bike builds labour,
- Road and Mountain $249
- ( MTB Dropper posts, Hydraulic suspension lockouts additional $30 each )
- Time Trial/Triathlon bikes $399
- Repair Quotes $50
- Insurance Quotes $50
- Mystery creak finding or general labour $2 per minute.
Contact Us Today!
RIDERS CAN NOW GRAB A COFFEE
AFTER A SOCIAL RIDE OR AT YOUR NEXT VISIT.
We have a fully equipped espresso machine and we use our own blend of coffee beans. Due to popular demand, our coffee beans are now available for purchase. Try a cup today!