The new skinfoils represent the genetic evolution of the outgoing line of ASSOS skinfoil baselayers. Based on our seamless tubular knitting technology, ASSOS skinfoil_s7 baselayers represent the inner core of the als, the Assos layering system. They are your next-to-skin first-layer product. without a properly fitting skinfoil, the rest of your outfit cannot perform to its full potential. When wearing ASSOS, always wear an original ASSOS baselayer with it – it’s the only way to maximize the ASSOS total comfort experience. The general direction in ASSOS is toward reducing the seven climarange outfits to four. this is possible thanks to the ultimate in technology and intelligence, which we are utilizing to increase the action radius of our fabrics, creating textiles that work in a wider temperature range. This new ASSOS baselayer family has been engineered with just this reduction in mind – less is more. Use it alone, directly on your skin, underneath bibs and jersey. The ASSOS skinfoil is your first next-to-skin garment, engineered to work as your personal microclima transporter barrier to pull and push moisture to the next or outer shell layer. Note: the baselayer operates optimally after it becomes slightly moist when riding. This is a good sign! Skinfoil fibres use this humidity as an insulator or coolant to help keep you comfortable.
Assos Undershirt SS Skinfoil Spring S7
- New technology: transport mesh for article 1.4, summer. increased breathability, faster push-pull effect, and new v-cut neck to increase air flow.
- New textured yarn for article 2.4, spring-fall. reduced volume with perfect insulating effect. Innovative construction technique: open mesh. the fabric works actively to transfer sweat to outer layers.
- New composition for article 3.4, earlywinter, with 97% polypropylene, perfect elasticity and comfort, plus less volume to let body dry faster, protecting against cold and humidity.
- New design for article 4.4, winter, with a new neck construction (softer, and more comfortable without zip) and double-color system between sleeves and body.
- New, improved soft compression pattern design. Campionissimo aepd the beauty of this tubular seamless construction is its cozy fit, thanks to extreme elasticity, which allows a basic regularfit pattern design that adapts easily to different body types.
We are building on the current skinfoil generation of fabrics, and adding more. One is polypropylene which, thanks to its non-absorbent, wicking properties, helps to ensure excellent moisture management. As well, it is one of the lightest fibers. We use it to maximize comfort. And depending on the garment, we complement polypropylene with polyester or spandex to achieve the required fabric features (elasticity, etc.)
- 85% Polypropylen, 15% Polyester
0 XXS-XS, I S-M, II L-XL, III XLG-TIR